The Stitch & Print product from Pantograms integrates the two most popular, and most easily profitable custom decorating products you can buy.The GS1501 Commercial Embroidery Machine is a 15 needle industrial machine made for quality and versatility. It’s cost effective for startups and the perfect way to add embroidery to an existing screen printing or sign business too.
OKI proColor 920WT White Toner Printer is a one of a kind product that lets you create images using standard graphics software and then heat apply those images to almost ANYTHING.
The combination of the ability to “Stitch” and to “Print” means you have a HUGE range of ways you can make money. We’ve put a list together of 50 things that you can do to make money using Stitch & Print, but the real secret is that this was an easy list to create. Every time you go online and shop, talk to a customer, go to a mall, brainstorm with your partners about the possibilities it’s guaranteed YOU’LL think of something that we missed!
Read the list. Be inspired. Then contact us for more information or to schedule your own one on one online demonstration:
- Toilet Paper – Yes, you can.
- Car Mats – custom car mats can be big business, but don’t forget about boats too!
- Dog Collars – very popular embroidery item
- Rain Boots – we’ve seen this too.
- Car Seat Covers
- Laptop Bags – embroidery a company logo on a laptop bag and now it’s a corporate gift item.
- Wrap Around Coozies
- Shirts – embroidery AND print
- Jeans – pockets, pantlegs, print or stitches
- Appliqué – you can print an image, then appliqué it using your GS1501
- Children’s Artwork – great idea! Scan it in, turn it into a t shirt transfer with the OKI920WT
- Cotton – of course.
- Polyester – some technologies have trouble putting images on poly. Not us!
- Wood – you can apply a “t shirt” transfer, full color, printed on the proColor 920 too
- Canvas – really popular
- Rip stop
- Satin – embroidered sashes for contests or weddings
- Jerseys – sports apparel
- Vapor Apparel
- Hats – embroidery or print. Look for videos on our YouTube Channel
- Drink Koozies
- Tote Bags – poly, canvas or cotton
- Picture Frames
- Wind Breakers
- Safety Apparel
- Yoga Mats
- Flags – promotional flags, golf flags..
- Table Cloths
- Athletic Shorts – great for teams
- Car Covers
- Boat Covers
We’ll be adding to this list as time goes on and you can contribute! Just send us your ideas.
There is no other product set on the market that will give you more options – and options mean income!
Go here to get more information.